Posted on: May 3, 2021
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader,
Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through
materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers
across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and
transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with
precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees
are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive.
Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal
2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com . Follow @Kennametal:
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Quality Technician - Entry Level
1st Shift - 6am-2pm. Sign-On Bonus!
Must be available to work weekends and overtime when
Kennametal is hiring an Entry Level Quality Technician for their
Goshen, IN plant. This is a position providing outstanding growth
opportunities, excellent salary & benefits, and career stability.
The Quality Technician will carry out projects and assignments
required to assist the Quality Department to maintain the Quality
Management System and Customer Satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED with minimum 2 years experience in
- Effective communication skills; written and verbal.
- Familiar with ISO requirements. Experience with Nadcap,
nuclear, GE, or other standards a plus.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP (or high aptitude with ability to learn
- Must be able to read complex documents and quickly decipher
requirements and regulations.
- Maintain quality records including filing, scanning, updating,
- Prepare certificates of analysis to accompany shipments to
- Input internal audit data to produce reports.
- Enter data into SAP QMS including inspection plans, routing
inspections, material master, and cert profiles.
- Assist with training documentation and filing.
- Assist with calibration scheduling.
- Maintain 5S+1 in office area.
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing
an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an
Equal Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Kennametal, South Bend , Quality Technician, Other , goshen, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!