As a division of Knowles Corporation, Knowles Precision Devices
(KPD) focuses on production of a wide variety of highly engineered
Capacitors and Microwave to Millimeter Wave components for use in
critical applications in military, medical, aerospace, industrial,
electric vehicle, and 5G market segments. Radar, pacemakers, MRI
equipment, satellites, airplanes, electric vehicles, and mobile
phone base stations are just a few of the places you will find our
products. Our products can be found in every corner of the world,
from 8000ft below the earths surface to orbiting 254 miles above us
on the ISS.
We are a Specialty Components manufacturer, which means we
choose to take on the complex challenges that come with High
Reliability, High Temperature, High Performance, and High Frequency
solutions. This is built on our commitment to innovation, whether
it be our ongoing creativity in manufacturing high performance
multi-layer ceramic capacitors, or our unique ceramic formulations
that allow us to provide the highest performance-for-footprint
mmWave filters available.
We aim to be a leader in every market we serve, to the benefit
of our customers and our mutual long-term success. We achieve this
- Understanding our customers real needs and providing products
and services to meet and exceed them
- Providing better products and services than competitors
- Investing in product development, manufacturing processes and
- Insisting on the highest ethical standards and a business
culture of trust, respect and open communication
Overview:This position works with the microwave
production line on new product ideas. This position is based out of
the Cazenovia, NY facility.
Reporting Structure:This position reports to
the Vice President of Engineering.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work with microwave production line on new product ideas.
- Develop high frequency microwave products and hybrid
- Submit patents on novel products and features.
- Project manage until launch using stage gate process.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in electrical engineering with a concentration in
- 5 years of microwave new product development experience.
- Experience with electromagnetic simulation software (HFSS,
Sonnet, or other).
- Experience with Stage Gate NPD processes and design for six
- Experience developing DFEMA and product risk mitigation.
- Passive component environmental, mechanical, and electrical
- Working knowledge of processes for intellectual property
- Experience with fast prototyping.
- Must have the ability to obtain a US security clearance.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US without
restriction to ITAR documentation and materials.
- Must be a US citizen. Security Clearance application required
Equal Opportunity Statement:Knowles Precision
Devices prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual
orientation or any other legally protected status.
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Search Firms and
The recruitment process at
Knowles is managed through the Human Resources department. Knowles
does not accept resumes submitted from 3rd party agencies outside
of our system. To submit resumes, 3rd party agencies will need to
be a pre-approved vendor with a valid contract in place, be
actively engaged by Knowles to recruit for a specific position and
have agency log in credentials to submit candidates to our careers
portal. Please do not submit resumes via e-mail, through our
external website or directly to our employees. Any resumes
submitted in this way become the property of Knowles and will not
be eligible for any placement fee.
You have been redirected to a Knowles Precision Devices job