FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Fulfillment Lead, this means:
- Picking and checking merchandise for customer pickup, delivery,
and installer pickup.
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers as they
enter the store, helping them find merchandise if needed.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do
The Fulfillment Lead spends most of his/her time checking,
managing, and fulfilling orders. These orders consist of online,
pick up later, delivery, install and pro. As Fulfillment Lead,
he/she provides supervision, coaching, and support to the
Fulfillment Associates. This associate also assists by making
recommendations to solve issues and by prioritizing work to meet
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including inputting,
accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile
phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service,
including identifying and resolving customer issues, greeting
customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers,
and thanking customers for their business.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as
may be required by law.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and
filing paperwork including invoices.
- 1 year of supervisory experience in any field, including
directing, delegating, evaluating, training, and coaching
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or product
fulfillment position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in
related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., South Bend , FT-Fulfillment Team Lead-Day, Other , Plymouth, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!