Company: Tri Pac, Inc.
Location: South Bend
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Tri-Pac, Inc a contract development and manufacturing company
(CDMO) specializing in liquid and aerosol filling for personal care
and pharmaceutical marketers, is seeking an experienced Associate
Engineer for immediate addition to our fast growing team.
- Support engineering activates like creating change control,
executing validation documentation, writing deviations.
- Supporting in Writing Technical documents, Validation Summary
Reports, and change control closeouts.
- Working cross functionally with the different departments to
gather technical information.
- Writing MPR-PCD documents for non-regulated products.
- Associate with Cleaning validation activities to collecting the
- Participating in Internal audit and external audit.
- Supporting in collecting data from vendors for the
- Scanning the finished validation documents to archive in the
- Execute the cleaning validation as per cleaning validation
- Trained on Cleaning/Equipment validation documents before
- Willing to learn and perform all validation/quality
- Supporting in collecting the Environmental and Compressed air
- Review all logbooks on Daily/weekly basis.
- Support in general business tasks like following up the
assigned task with vendors, internal teams, and customers.
- Prepare agendas and register minutes for all internal
- Typing, compiling, scanning and data entry.
- Organizing and updating the project trackers.
- Supporting the logging and shipments of the customer
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or life science with 0 to 2
years of manufacturing experience
- Team player with good communication skills; verbal and
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team with minimal
- Multitasker, able to work in a fast-paced dynamic
- Detail oriented and task driven.
- Comfortable with learning different systems and devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook
Competitive Salary/ Pay & Packages, Vacations,
Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and
Continuous Training. Work where you are
HAPPY! Tri-Pac, Inc. also recognizes the importance
of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our
employees to encourage continued personal development and
Thank you for your interest and consideration
of a career with Tri-Pac, Inc.
Tri-Pac, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer
To Staffing & Recruitment Agencies: Our
Company does not accept unsolicited CV's or applications from
agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to
unsolicited CV's or applications and explicitly reserve its right
to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or
All employees are mandated to wear masks while in any
of the facilities. All employees are mandated to wear face shields,
booties, hair nets and other PPE as required.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tri Pac, Inc., South Bend , Associate Engineer, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!