Perioperative RN, OR, Part Time, 16 hours/week
Company: Spectrum Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find
Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for
Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Provide direction and supervision to other health care
professionals and ancillary staff. Evaluate care for specific
patient populations, using the nursing process of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation. Assign nursing personnel
and collaborates with health care professionals according to
diagnosis and patient care needs.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate nursing care provided to
- Consistently demonstrates an ability to effectively utilize the
prescribed nursing process.
- Collaborate with others using the nursing process to achieve
discharge goals based on assessed patient needs.
- Maintain a commitment to professional growth and development by
participation in mandatory annual in-services, certification,
Lakeland Regional Health System committees, and educational
programs for improvement of self to maintain competency. Maintain a
commitment to the achievement of quality health care services by
maintaining patient rights, safety, privacy, confidentiality, and
the "customer relations" philosophy.
- Participate in the economical utilization of supplies,
equipment, and resources.
- Establish and maintain open and positive communications in all
aspects of job performance.
- Execute professional nursing judgment in delivery of quality
- Maintain the standards of nursing care and implements the
policies and procedures of Lakeland Regional Health System and the
nursing department with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Required Associate's Degree Nursing
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree Nursing within 5 years
- LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association
Upon Hire required Or
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross Upon Hire
SITE - Lakeland Hospital - Niles - 31 N St Joseph Ave -
Surgical Services - Niles
Day (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
8 hour days
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a
disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum
Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin,
sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital
status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other legally protected
category. See more here.
Keywords: Spectrum Health, South Bend , Perioperative RN, OR, Part Time, 16 hours/week, Other , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!