Sr. Financial Analyst (608239)
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in
musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a
company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the
future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving
the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible for the financial
review and planning functions related to the assigned functional
areas and/or business units. Primary role is to by provide timely
financial information and support for the business teams to make
fact-based decisions of spend that drive the support functions they
support. Perform insightful analysis to identify financial
improvements or leverage spend for the functions to achieve
strategic goals of Zimmer Biomet.
Principal Duties and
- Support the monthly financial
- Support the budget/projection
- Provide business partner support
for daily activities and special projects
- Maintain the systems that support
the financial review/budget/projection process
- Support the management of capital
projects and requests
- Other Ad hoc reports and
This is not an exhaustive list of
duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the
essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities
Expected Areas of Competence
- Demonstrates strong communication
(oral and written) skills.
- Ability to be key business partner
- Demonstrates strong analytical
- Understands accounting concepts and
processes as well as financial modeling concepts.
- Ability to work in a team-driven
- Exhibits a high level of attention
- Highly motivated, self-starter
willing to deliver results and meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated characteristics of
high potential for future development opportunities.
- Computer literate; intermediate to
advanced Excel and Access required. Knowledge of information
systems and their application to Finance.
- BS. in accounting, finance or
related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience required in
finance or accounting.
- CPA/CMA preferred.
- Manufacturing experience is
up to 10%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The
Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are
committed to creating an environment where every team member feels
included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Keywords: Zimmer Biomet, South Bend , Sr. Financial Analyst (608239), Other , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!