$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS - Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time
Posted on: September 15, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our
products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology
to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with
moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home
base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two
installments. The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active
employment, and the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of
active employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is
in good standing continuously through the date each payment is
earned. Only candidates hired into the role externally are
eligible for the signing bonus during the applicable offering
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, South Bend , $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS - Xfinity Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time, Other , Granger, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!