Senior Regional Commercial Property Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: South Bend
Posted on: October 10, 2021
A successful full-service Commercial Real Estate Firm that has
been in business for over 40 years is looking for a Sr. Regional
Commercial Property Manager to join their team. If you enjoy,
or even thrive, in a fast-paced, change prone culture with a pretty
high degree of communication, this is the perfect position for
The Senior Property Manager, Commercial Asset Services will be
responsible for the effective management of the commercial property
management across the Northern Indiana Region assisting the Senior
Managing Director of Commercial Asset Services in setting the
direction to increase the value of individual properties while
leading a team of property management professionals to achieve
operational, financial and department performance goals.
Essential Functions and
- Provides direction, supervision, mentoring and guidance to the
Property Management staff in Northern Indiana.
- Serve as a Property Manager for certain, high profile/complex
- Analyzing complex business/financial data and develop
- Update, develop and implement policies and procedures and
formalized Standard Operating Procedures Manual and ensuring all
policies and procedures are implemented at each of the properties
- Responsible for departments financial performance in market or
region within market, provides recommendations for tactical and
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are
being met, anticipates and responds to client’s needs.
- Ensuring each property is managed to achieve the goals of the
ownership and mentoring staff to understand the differences in
management to achieve different goals (e.g. a not for profit owner
vs. and short-term hold for an investor).
- Oversees the preparation of annual property budgets, forecasts,
management plans, monthly performance reports, and variance reports
& ensures the delivery of accuracy, timely, and complete client
- Participates as necessary in hiring, evaluation, transfer,
promotion and termination of staff within the Department.
- Performs regular inspections of properties (minimum of
semi-annual), recommends, and directs alterations, maintenance and
reconditioning/renovation of properties as necessary.
- Ensure overall compliance with best practices for the
- As department grows, ensures new properties are integrated
properly and timely.
- Participates in civic and business organizations, attends BOMA
and or IREM programs and activities.
- Conducts and maintains relationships with "key"
clients/tenants, industry and trade associations, representatives
of government, public service organizations, customers and vendors
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for the
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking
performance, coaching, and motivating the department.
- Oversees research and implementation of new technology to
improve operational efficiency for the properties and the
- Strategic involvement with project management of major repairs
and/or capital improvements.
- Involved with the business development and growth of the
department, both organically and with new clientele. Involved with
sales presentations, as needed.
- Prepare and analyze profitability analysis for managed accounts
and provide recommendations for necessary fee adjustments and/or
- Performs special assignments and other responsibilities as
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Management, Finance or
Business Administration or related field.
Experience in Property Management, Asset Management, Finance and/or
Development. A CPM or CCIM designation a plus.
- Demonstrated strong and effective leadership, staff development
and communication skills
- Exhibit financial and analytical skills.
- Be at ease with the language of real estate finance.
- Critical thinker able to assess, synthesize and communicate
issues and solutions as a key part of the management team.
- Be disciplined and results driven with strong project
management skills to ensure consistent focus on key drivers and
- Ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters and
prioritize tasks to ensure corporate goals and time frames are
Keywords: Gables Search Group, South Bend , Senior Regional Commercial Property Manager, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!