Team Manager- $300 Sign on Bonus
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Assistant General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities: Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe
Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
601084 Goshen, IN - Elkhart Road
• Demonstrate leadership and effective planning in staffing,
scheduling, people development and succession planning
• Assist the General Manager in maintaining accountability for the
success of the cafe by making key-decisions and solving
• Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to cafe
team as well as to customers.
• Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
• Upgrade and improve cafe operations when needed, maintain quality
of product and service.
• Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
• Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all state
and federal regulations.
• Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the cafe adheres
to operational standards
• Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace,
environment and culture. Management and Development of Team
• Assist the General Manager in supervising the overall operation
of the cafe.
• Hire, train, motivate and manage performance of Retail Team
Members to ensure the cafe is staffed to ensure quality standards
and exceptional customer service.
• Coach and delegate to Team Managers and Team Members in order to
build subject matter experts within the cafe teams for career
development and cafe succession planning.
• Oversee the QHC process alongside the General Manager, rewarding
and recognizing Team Members including comprehensive compensation
planning and career pathing.
• Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and flow
• Manage Team Member labor and help cafe maintain profitability
• Assist General Manager in maintaining cafe costs and
• This role requires flexible hours including nights and weekends
in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
• This role requires the ability to keep cool under pressure and
deal with multiple types of people in a calm and fair manner.
• While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required to
stand, sit, talk hear in a loud environment.
• Actively taking part in Career Path towards becoming a General
Manager and, where possible willing to relocate.
• Successfully managed through and be certified in all Team Manager
areas of responsibilities (Channel, Food, etc.).
• Shown demonstrated ability to drive positive results and
understanding of the business.
• Completed Certified Manager Program.
• Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and coach Team
• ServSafe certified.
• Minimum age -- 18 years of age.
• Ability to pass background check.
Keywords: Panera Bread, South Bend , Team Manager- $300 Sign on Bonus, Other , Goshen, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!