Senior IT Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Analyst / Developer
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in
musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a
company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the
future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving
the quality of life for people around the world.
The Senior Manufacturing Operations
Management (MOM) Analyst / Developer implements business projects,
machine integration and technical solutions using a Supervisory
Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system. The Sr. IT MOM
Analyst/Developer is responsible for defining and implementing
solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity within
Industry 4.0 smart IT MOM solutions.
Principal Duties and
• In consultation with business
partners, formulates and/or defines project scope. Determines and
develops imaginative, thorough, and scalable design solution, and
delivers successful (on time, budget, and as defined in scope)
implementation consistent with organizational objectives.
• Ensuring IT integrated solutions globally and providing SCADA
standard solutions while satisfying local needs.
• Responsible for defining IT global machine integration and
industry 4.0 smart solution development. Ensuring Factory
Acceptance Testing (FAT) and/or Software Acceptance Testing (SAT)
of Developed manufacturing solutions.
Expected Areas of Competence
• Must have Aviva Wonderware
(Application Server, InTouch, Historian) developer/configuration
subject matter expertise
• Deep software infrastructure knowledge of SCADA, Manufacturing
Execution System (MES), Distributed Numeric Controls (DNC), and
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
• Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Customer Relations
Management (CRM) application knowledge is a plus
• Strong knowledge and ability to integrate MOM systems
• Able to program using C, C#, C++ or .NET
• Able to read and write scripting language using Visual Basic
(VB), Sequal (SQL) & Sequal Server Reporting Structure (SSRS)
• Understand business processes and has worked within
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server
• Understands how on premises and cloud based, legacy and new
web-based systems interface with each other.
• Expert in in requirement gathering, tag or object analysis,
design & build (configuration)
• Skilled in installation and decommissioning manufacturing system
platforms, migrations, troubleshooting and maintenance, FAT and SAT
for SCADA/Human Machine Interface (HMI) projects
• Experience in designing the Visual aspect of the
• Bachelor\'s degree in Information
Technology or Engineering related field required with at least 5+
years relative professional experience; OR Bachelor and Master’s
degree and 4+ years of related experience
• 2+ Years of hands-on experience with core applications /
processes such as ERP/CRM/PLM/MES/SCADA/DNC
Up to 25%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The
Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are
committed to creating an environment where every team member feels
included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Keywords: Zimmer Biomet, South Bend , Senior IT Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Analyst / Developer, Other , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!