Company: Benchmark Human Services
Location: South Bend
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sign-On Bonus: $2,500 Paid in Installments Description:
Benchmark Human Services was founded in 1960 and is headquartered
in Fort Wayne, Indiana.-- Benchmark has grown to become one of the
most respected organizations in the country in the areas of
intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral
health.-- We work with people at home, at work, and in the
community, through residential, employment, crisis response,
behavioral, recovery, children---s services, and day services.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure quality, health and safety and
client centered approaches for individuals in community living
services. Supervise, support, and train staff as they assist
individuals served. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations while expanding opportunities for persons served
to participate in community life as they choose. ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement the Individual Service Plan and assist in
the development of the Plan of Care for each person served.
- Influence and procure Plan of Care that addresses all client
needs and articulates elements to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for assessment(s), planning, implementation, and
review of person-centered support plans for people served.
- Coordinate the delivery of all services rendered by Benchmark
and other providers.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to
participate in community life.
- Provide on-call direct support and emergency coverage.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and supervision of Team
Leaders, Supported Living Managers, and Direct Support
- Schedule staff in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Accurate and timely completion of ISPs, client financials, CQA
walkthroughs, monthly and daily documentation (logs books, fire and
tornado drills, client medical information, MARs, etc.)
- Be aware of and submit reportable incidents within the required
- Serve as liaison with external case managers, families, other
agencies and internal
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of
- Report to work as scheduled. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term
- Bachelor---s degree in human services and one (1) year
experience working with developmentally disabled people or five (5)
- Management Experience
- Valid driver---s license
- Access to a vehicle in good operating order
- Valid CPR and First Aid Full-time Salaried Position- $41,000 a
year Hours: Office hours 8-4:30 (on call as needed)-- Benchmark
Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested
candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, South Bend , Program Coordinator, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!