QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) - Laporte
Company: Golden LivingCenters
Location: La Porte
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Competitive bonus incentives!
We rely on and trust our Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) to provide
quality healthcare and enrich the lives of our patients and
residents. The right candidate for this role is a dedicated and
Why Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Perfect Attendance
- Shift pick up
- Weekend Option
- More available, ask us for details!
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Receive up to $7,500 per year
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- FinFit Financial ProgramResponsibilities:
- The Qualified Medication Aide sets up, administers, and records
certain prescribed medications for residents in the facility under
the supervision of a licensed nurse and as allowed by State
- A full job description, including all responsibilities and
physical requirements will be provided during the interview process
- Must be certified as a Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) by the
state and must also be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good
standing with the state.
- Must have no finding in the registry concerning abuse, neglect,
or misappropriation of resident property.#GLCIND
Keywords: Golden LivingCenters, South Bend , QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) - Laporte, Other , La Porte, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!