Company: TYLER KIA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionIn December of 1969 our company was founded as a
Chevrolet dealership by Tim Tyler and his partner Terry Linville.
From the beginning they shared a business philosophy based on
employing the very best people and emphasizing service. The
implementation of this philosophy was received favorably as many
people appreciated our way of doing business which led to a
considerable amount of loyal support and continuous patronage
allowing our company to grow and serve Michigan in an award winning
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: TYLER KIA, South Bend , Automotive Detailer, Other , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!