Continuous Improvement Engineer
Company: Polygon Company
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize Continuous Improvement methodologies to achieve desired
- Measure and document progress numerically towards meeting
objectives related to processes and programs.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and long-term improvement
opportunities and achieve these goals.
- Assist in developing Key Metrics for Continuous Improvement
- Provide status and analysis of Key Metrics related to
Continuous Improvement activities.
- Investigate production problems with manufacturing engineer or
production manager to determine causes and recommend process
- Work in a team setting to provide quality data for the
manufacturing team to successfully manage their operations.
- Lead cross functional Continuous Improvement project teams as
- Provide training and mentoring on Continuous Improvement
- Other duties assigned.QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job
successfully, the individuals must be qualified with the knowledge,
skills and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or QA discipline or
equivalent. Advanced degree preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Quality or Manufacturing
- Six Sigma - Green or Black Belt preferred
- Must possess excellent computer skills sets such as Outlook,
Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Display strong analytical, numerical and reason abilities.
- Must possess strong project management skills and demonstrate
the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. .
Keywords: Polygon Company, South Bend , Continuous Improvement Engineer, Other , Walkerton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!