Operations Unit Coordinator
Company: American Electric Power
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description:Responsible for participating in the work
schedule development process as the Operations Department
representative. - - The position provides input supporting
development of the work week schedules relative to; -identifying
the systems and equipment which must be tagged out to complete
various maintenance tasks, insuring plant conditions and minimum
equipment requirements will be maintained, -coordinate and
negotiate with various departments to ensure all jobs are scheduled
during the appropriate window, - ensure technical specification
requirements and -maintenance rule considerations are factored into
the schedule.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in the Corrective Action Program activities as
assigned, and in accordance with procedures and policies applicable
for the assigned role.
- Participate in the processing and reviewing of the clearance
- Perform all duties, and work with other employees in a safe
manner, in compliance with appropriate company safety policies and
rules. Assume responsibility for continuously upgrading knowledge
- Manage, implement and adhere to all radiological control work
practices and contamination control program requirements, including
identification and correction of improper contamination control
practices, and tracking and trending data to identify recurring
problems in order to implement corrective action.
- Qualify and fill an ERO position as
- High School graduate or GED. -Experience:
- Eight (8) -years nuclear power operating experience.
- Currently or previously licensed by NRC as Senior Reactor
Operator or Reactor Operator at DC Cook Plant.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
-May perform walk downs in plant environment, which may include
exposure to heat, cold, noise, and radiation exposure. -
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Broad knowledge of nuclear standards and nuclear policies,
practices and procedures relating to quality assurance.Physical
demand level is Sedentary
Keywords: American Electric Power, South Bend , Operations Unit Coordinator, Other , Bridgman, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!