Business Banking Community Banker 2
Company: The Huntington National Bank
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionCommunity Business Banking is responsible for
acquiring new business relationships to Huntington as well as
maintaining and deepening business relationships with existing
customers. This is done by providing insights and guidance to
business owners. Target market is businesses with sales sizes $2 MM
to $20 MM and credit exposures up to $10 MM. This role serves a
mid-level sales position within Community Business Banking.
- Manages and maintains strong relationships with a book of
existing business customers by providing insights and advice.
Segment target markets are businesses between $2-$20 million in
sales size with aggregate credit exposures up to $10 million.
Primary focus is on businesses with sales $2-$15 MM.
- Acquires new, profitable business relationships through
aggressive prospecting and providing insights and advice.
- Builds and maintains a robust network of local market COI
relationships, both external and internal.
- Deepens existing relationships through active engagement of
internal partnerships and providing insightful advice and guidance
to customers delivering the entire bank to customers.
- Responsible for Portfolio Management in varying sizes in terms
of complexity of credits and number of accounts.
- Monitors maturing loans and upcoming renewals.
- Works with the Business Loan Center and Commercial Loan
Servicing department to ensure accuracy and completeness of credit
packages and delivery.
- Represents the bank within the community through representation
on key boards and at business and community functions.
- Adheres to pricing discipline and credit quality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of an additional 4 years
combination of education and Business banking or commercial
- Minimum of 3 years Business Banking or Commercial
- Well-versed in complex commercial credits
- Analytical, credit and negotiating skills
- Direct outside financial sales and business development
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of bank policy, procedures, products, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsWorkplace
Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit
Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement:
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters
for any position
Keywords: The Huntington National Bank, South Bend , Business Banking Community Banker 2, Other , Niles, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!