Factory Summer Jobs Available
Company: CTB inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This position requires doing assembly and fabrication of department
product demand using a wide variety production equipment to meet
internal and external customer needs.
Pay: $18.63 per hour
* Job requires 8-hour shifts and scheduled weekends at times to
meet business needs.
* Ability to operate a wide variety of equipment per production
demand (spotweld, press brake, Vent & Hyflo door assembly, punch
press, Tru-punch etc.)
* Willing to sort parts going off of the laser operation
* Must be flexible and open to change when moving from job to
* Maintain required quality of parts being processed or handled
* Perform quality checks using QC piece, when provided, to check
against print specifications
* Ability to use specific tools (rivet gun, file spotweld tips, air
* Ability to enter production data into the AS400
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area (6S duties assigned per
* Ability to perform daily/weekly preventative maintenance duties
* Willingness to work in other production areas as needed
* Other marginal duties as assigned
* Must be able to perform all physical requirements
Minimum Required Qualifications
Education: High school degree, GED, or equivalent work
Experience: Candidate must possess the following: Prior factory
experience preferred but not required:
* This position requires a strong focus on safety.
* Ability to read, write, and do basic math in English
* Ability to read print facts and follow production orders
* Basic computer skills helpful
* Basic knowledge using AS400
* Ability to work in a team environment and able to train others as
* Must be able to carry out detailed written or oral
* Seasonal temperature conditions in the plant vary - summers are
hot and humid in the building and cool in the winter
* PPE required (such as long pants, steel-toed shoes, safety
glasses, hearing protection, Kevlar sleeves, gloves)
* Ability to work in a loud environment
* Ability to work around moving mechanical / hydraulic
* Willing to work around spotweld heat & sparks
* Constant standing on concrete floors
* Constant grasping and twisting when handling parts
* Frequent lifting 5 to 25 lbs. Occasionally up to 50 lbs.
* Occasionally pulling and pushing loaded carts
* Occasional bending and twisting when packaging product
Keywords: CTB inc., South Bend , Factory Summer Jobs Available, Other , Milford, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!