Dealer Relations Representative
Company: Grand Design RV
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWant to feel appreciated and respected? Come join
the Grand Design RV Team. We are proud of the workforce that has
been hand-picked with an excellent reputation for second-to-none
industry craftsmanship. At Grand Design our goal is simple -
continue leading the industry with quality products while improving
the customer's RV experience before, during and after the sale. We
strive for nothing less than customers and/or team members for life
and we would be honored to personally welcome you to the Grand
Design RV family! If you are interested in the Dealer Relations
Representative position you will:
- Process Dealer submitted pre-authorizations within 24-hour time
- Ensure required data is captured and properly noted / advised
to Dealer Partner.
- Answer Dealer calls and maintain 2% or less AB rate - Same Day
- Process and respond to Dealer emails - Same Day Responses.
- Be sure accurate Flat Rate Codes are being utilized and proper
Fault Codes are assigned.
- Provide accurate technical diagnostics to Dealer Partners.
- Evaluate transport damaged units & determine best course of
action/final inspection of repairs.
- Provide systematic assistance within Dealer Portal and
- Report any redundant failures of product or manufacturing to
the Dealer Relations Manager.
- Properly assign and follow Escalation Procedure for all Safety
related concerns.Successful candidate must be organized, positive
and friendly with a follow through mindset. If you are the right
candidate for this role you would be eligible for medical, dental,
vision, life, EAP and various voluntary insurance. In addition, you
will be part of a winning team that makes a difference.Grand Design
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION*
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Grand Design RV, South Bend , Dealer Relations Representative, Other , Middlebury, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!