Greeter- second shift part time
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Location: Benton Harbor
Posted on: September 20, 2022
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
* Weekly pay
* Scheduling flexibility
* Paid parental leave
* Paid education assistance
* Care.com/back-up care assistance
* Team member discount
* Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position will be responsible for enhancing and supporting the
safety and security of customers and team members through friendly
engagement while providing a positive and professional
What You'll be Doing:
* Maintain a continual presence at the assigned entry/exit within
the store, providing friendly and efficient service to customers
and team members as well as deterring inappropriate behavior.
* Respond, resolve and document EAS (Electronic Article
* Alert Store Detectives to suspicious persons and/or situations
and may act as a witness during apprehension situations.
* Direct emergency response personnel to area of incident.
* Ensure physical security of customer entry and exit access
* Resolve safety concerns and escalates to appropriate leadership
personnel for resolution.
* Assist in mitigating customer complaints/concerns and engaging
appropriate leadership personnel as necessary.
* Prevent/deter theft and fraud through physical presence and
* May be required to testify in court if necessary.
* Accurately document merchandise recoveries.
* Practice 200% safety for self and other.
* This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Prior asset protection experience preferred.
* Basic understanding of behavioral safety strategies.
* Ability to learn and understand fire and security systems,
including EAS Systems.
* Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word and report
* Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
* Commitment to reliable and consistent attendance.
* Ability to interact with all customers in a friendly and
* Can demonstrate knowledge of product locations and possess the
ability to precisely direct customers based upon that
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., South Bend , Greeter- second shift part time, Other , Benton Harbor, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!