Recent Grad - Human Resources
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: South Bend
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Human Resources Recent Grad
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client has a newly created position for a recent grad
interested in a Human Resources career.
- They are a growing company that offers long-term growth and
stability during their new phase of expansion.
- Hours are flexible and the company promotes
- Our clients needs a reliable and organized recent grad to help
with various needs within the department, and learn the
responsibilities of a Human Resources role.
Overview of the Human Resources Recent Grad role:
- Gain valuable experience -get 'real world' experience in a
Human Resources department.
- Gain important software skills -many of our clients utilize the
leading Recruiting and Payroll tools.
- Gain access to the top companies in the marketplace -CFS
represents leading privately-held and publicly-traded companies
across all industries.
- Gain professional references -especially starting out in a
tight economy, you can never have enough reference contacts when
interviewing for job opportunities.
- Make some money -any internship offered through CFS will be
paid at a competitive hourly rate. Rates will vary slightly based
upon the nature of the internship duties
- The demand is high for access to our clients, so send your
resume in for consideration.
Preferred Qualifications for a Human Resources Recent Grad:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business
- Good computer skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Strong desire to learn
- High level of organization
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, South Bend , Recent Grad - Human Resources, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!