Company: Teachers Credit Union
Location: South Bend
Posted on: March 17, 2023
We are searching for an experienced Cloud Engineer. - South
Bend, Indiana 46601 Essential Function Coordinate with internal
staff and vendors to design, implement, and manage the most optimal
cloud-based solutions, to meet standards for performance,
continuity, capacity, availability, and security. -Primary
Responsibilities & Duties
- -Manage cloud environments including creating and managing
virtual resources including but not limited to SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Regularly review cloud systems and make recommendations for
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with security
guidelines and best practices.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as
needed to help the organization innovate and excel.
- Assess systems and technology, analyze system performance
analysis, plan system integration, develop specifications, and test
and evaluate solutions.
- Develop and maintain standards, procedures and documentation
for all systems and infrastructure
- -Reviews and develops plans for technology and monitors
performance to ensure operating effectiveness in delivering
information with budgetary constraints.
- Assist in the planning and development of new technology to
improve performance and productivity, reduce IT costs, and improve
- Design, implement and maintain systems access security,
software and methodology and data integrity consistent with the
security and DLP policies.
- Provide Tier 3 support and escalation and act as a subject
matter expert for all TCU cloud resources.
- Support and execute incident, problem and change management
processes according to established policies and procedures.
- Solve complex problem situations and participate in the
identification of opportunities for improvement to processes,
procedures, or tools.
- Develop and document best practices and procedures for
deploying and maintaining cloud systems
- Coordinate and execute of tasks within configuration
management, change management, performance assessment, engineering
analysis and system integrations
- Coaches systems administrators and other IT team members in TCU
standards, techniques, technologies, and methodologies.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the
continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union. Specific
- -Strong knowledge of numerous cloud providers and their
- Data entry skills, mathematical and logical aptitude and
general interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Works with little supervision with respect to scheduling and
assignments of tasks with results and progress occasionally
- Must be available for non-business hours support and
after-hours work, including on-call rotation when necessary.
- -Responsible for completion of all work assigned within the
- Accountable for protection of security and confidentiality of
all systems maintained.
- Accountable for the approving and purchasing of IT purchases as
indicated in TCU's Fixed Asset Policy (IT Network Purchasing
Specialist) and TCU's Cash Expenditure Policy (IT Purchasing
- Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and
regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
- -Prefer 4-year college degree in Computer Science, MIS,
Information Technology or Microsoft Azure Certification or
- Proven experience migrating company resources into cloud
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft O365
- 2+ years of experience with APIs and REST
- 2+ years of experience with Containerization
-Annual SalaryOur company provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Teachers Credit Union, South Bend , Cloud Engineer, Other , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...