IT Analyst with Infor Adage
Company: H.B. Fuller
Location: South Bend
Posted on: October 12, 2020
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on
perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical
products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to
innovation brings together people, products and processes that
answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our
promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate
Location: Virtual home-based role
Do you have experience with Infor Adage*
The IT Analyst III reports to the H.B. Fuller IT Supervisor
(formerly Royal Adhesives) and has primary responsibility in the
area of Adage (Infor) ERP support and development and must have
experience with Infor Adage. The IT Analyst s role is to plan,
design, develop, and implement efficient business processes and
systems in support of core organizational functions. This position
elicits and documents business requirements for solutions. This
role will apply proven communication, analytical, and
problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems
H.B. Fuller is implementing SAP and candidate will have ability to
learn SAP as it is implemented globally across H.B. Fuller.
This individual will be involved in a variety of activities
centered on the organization s core systems. The primary customer
base served includes internal business users. Areas of focus
include Application Support (70%), Systems Analysis (20%), and
Documentation & Communication (10%).
* Perform analysis, develop specifications, design, and develop
object models for new applications within a project team.
Consistently generates error-free application and/or system code to
meet specifications or statement of problem.
* Conduct testing (including but not limited to functional, unit,
regression) on developed application code and integrations
* Perform peer design and code reviews for other developers and
advise on programming projects.
* Analyzes, reviews, and modifies programs to increase operating
* Complete small to large development projects independently.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Consult with peers in assigned projects to identify user needs
and project task requirements.
* Develop business acumen within a particular functional area of
* Evaluates development projects to determine feasibility, time
requirements, and interface requirements with existing systems.
* Prepare documentation for the systems/programs in accordance with
department and corporate standards.
* Prepare and submit project status and/or other reports to the
Project Manager as required.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with users.
Provide user training as necessary for optimum use of the
* Conduct effective, on-going communication, both written and
* Keep abreast of new developments in software, system development,
and be informed of the latest techniques, technologies, and
* Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, or MIS highly
* 4 or more years of related IT/business experience in a
* Proficiency in Infor Adage ERP system software required.
* Proficiency in SQL and relational database concepts, must be able
to write SQL queries.
* Home-based role, open to any base location.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical,
dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid
holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus,
based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on
company and individual performance.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk,
climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach
with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50
pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency
resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not
forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B.
Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
For more information and to apply, go to:
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: H.B. Fuller, South Bend , IT Analyst with Infor Adage, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!