Maintenance Tech 1487
Company: Planet Fitness
Location: South Bend
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Immediate Opening for a Preventative Maintenance Technician in
Northern Indiana area. This position will be responsible for our
clubs in the following cities: Benton Harbor MI, Michigan City IN,
Elkhart IN, Mishawaka IN, Goshen IN, and South Bend IN. If you are
friendly, experienced, and have an all-around knowledge about
maintenance and cleaning, a rewarding career awaits you! Would you
like to work for one of the largest and fastest growing fitness
centers in North America? We want you to join our rapidly growing
Planet Fitness Team! Our Mission: Our mission is simple. We feel a
social responsibility to enable all people to enhance their lives
through an affordable, high-value, non-intimidating, Judgement Free
Zone--. We commit to connecting with each community we serve on a
grassroots level by joining our communities with local involvement
of our time and financial resources. We offer a Culture of Personal
and Professional Development: We believe that leadership can begin
developing at any level within our organization. We encourage our
employees to actively participate in their personal and
professional development through our exclusive Training Development
Program (TDP) and we live by five specific (5) core values:
Excellence, Trust, Passion, Growth and Balance. This is a
full-time, salaried, benefit eligible position with the following:
Company Gas Card, Computer, Cell Phone, Health and Dental
Insurance, 401K Program, Life Insurance and a Planet Fitness Black
Card Membership. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the
1st or 3rd shift Preventative
maintenance. Floor work, fixing vacuums, and problem solving.
Perform day to day preventative maintenance on cardio and strength
equipment for multiple locations. Vacuuming maintaining all Black
Card Amenities. Successfully completing building repairs as
outlined by supervisor. Assist other maintenance personnel as
needed. Report to supervisor on a daily basis and update the status
on progress and obstacles. Qualifications/Requirements
- Basic cleaning experience
- Some experience with floor scrubbing machines/power
- Good working knowledge of electrical, carpentry and plumbing
trades and other technical skills.
- Good working knowledge of troubleshooting techniques in order
to determine equipment issues and resolve them accordingly.
- Good working knowledge of drywall patch work, painting and
- Ability to work autonomously as required and manage time to
ensure all requirements are completed accurately.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize computer related work
- Proven ability to communicate system and equipment issues to
internal teams and management.
- Good customer service skills and a highly effective
- Responsible and a self-starter.
- Exhibit good mechanical skills to handle equipment in an
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with fellow employees,
club members and other.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company,
local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10
to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Have a high school qualification or equivalent.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be
- Must have reliable transportation. Paid vehicle reimbursement
between six (6) locations. PI124504343
Keywords: Planet Fitness, South Bend , Maintenance Tech 1487, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!