Route Sales and Service Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: South Bend
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Safety-Kleen, South Bend, IN is looking for a Route Sales and
Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will
operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling
in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil,
selling and servicing parts washers, as well as helping in the
warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility,
sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required
for this job. As well the ability to obtain hazmat and tanker
endorsement within 60 days of hire.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up
waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15- & 30-gallon
drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Loading and unloading trucks as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement within 60 days
- Previous route/sales experience preferred;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Customer service-based aptitude.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, South Bend , Route Sales and Service Driver, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!