Manager, Process Engineering & Maintenance
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: February 23, 2021
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies,
is recruiting for a Process and Maintenance Manager to be located
in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most
innovative and comprehensive Orthopaedic business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and
depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint
reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine,
craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The purpose of this role is to lead and run the Engineering and
Technical Services functions within budget and to plan within the
manufacturing plant at DePuy Synthes Warsaw using standard
methodology technologies and latest / breakthrough technologies.
The core purpose of the role is to lead and execute the process and
Maintenance Engineering functions. The role will require the use of
project management, lean manufacturing, six-sigma, manufacturing
maintenance excellence and innovation management principles and
tools within the site, and will be accountable for the execution of
elements of global engineering and technology strategies.
- Run, develop and lead departmental staff in a manner that will
facilitate employee development, identifying training needs,
stretch assignments and opportunities for development.
- Build and maintain an environment of innovative continuous
improvement, focusing on quality, cost reduction, process
development and supply.
- Provide leadership within the Engineering and Technical
Services functions that will deliver outstanding business results
in-line with plant production objectives
- Develop Capital Investment requirements for the business that
will drive cost improvement and increased capacity.
- Ensure all CIP / Capital investment projects are reviewed in
relation to effect on current / future working practices.
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking in terms of
technologies and continue to develop knowledge of business by
visiting machinery and equipment exhibitions, suppliers, seminars,
- Lead specific improvement initiatives including Maintenance
Excellence, Lean and Six Sigma to drive increased efficiency /
reduced costs in the business
- Maintain compliance to all QA / Regulatory / Corporate / SOX
and EHS requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or similar technical
- Masters in Business or technical field advantageous.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 8 years' experience within an industrial engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in leading technical teams
- Previous experience with engineering products/machine
- Lean or 6 Sigma experience/application
- Assertive Influencing & Teaming Skills
- Experience working within a Regulated Industry
- Previous experience within the Healthcare/Medical Devices
- 10% domestic and international travel required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, South Bend , Manager, Process Engineering & Maintenance, Professions , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!