Company: Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Location: Benton Harbor
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Remote is ok until Covid situation is over but once the WHR
offices reopen, flexible to move to WHR location. This is
- 7 to 10 years of Information Technology experience
- 5 years of development and support experience in Hybris
- Strong experience in both B2B/B2C Hybris eCommerce systems
- Strong Experience in the following Hybris features and trouble
shooting production issues,Bug fixing, and Story implementation
- Hybris Core Commerce (MVC, WCMS, Cart/Checkout, Order Process,
Hotfolders, cronjobs, Impexes, FlexQueries)
- Experience in Product Catalog with Product Variants and
- Experience in Hybris Promotion Engine
- Experience in Datahub
- Real Time Integration Experience with ERP using RFC calls
- Integration with 3rd Party systems for Payment, Tax.
- Back office customization
- Experience in SmartEdit
- CCV2 deployment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills,
- Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in
writing to business sponsors and technical resources, in clear
concise language. Liaise with technical and non-technical teams to
communicate regarding solution design, status, and any dependencies
- Ability to lead the team & guide the team technically
- Experience with agile software development/support
- Lead the Hybris related activity and coordinate between on-site
& offshore counterparts.
- Review solution design in collaboration with Whirlpool
Architects as appropriate.
- Review pull requests for complex issues (code review) and
provide technical guidance to tech leads and analysts.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide solutions to recurring
issues. Review the RCA done by Tech leads.
- Hybris code development, Integration with Hybris, unit testing,
bug-fixing, QA & UAT support.
- Resolve Blockers and High priority defects logged by test team
in a timely manner
- Drive incident management activities. Lead communications for
major Incidents to all stakeholders. Experience In problem
management and performing RCAs
- Deployment in lower environment for Unit testing
- CCV2 Azure Cloud and Kibana experience is preferable
- Experience in Monitoring tools Dynatrace and Splunk
- Resolve High Priority defects logged by test team in a timely
manner for release activities.
- Hybris certification is a Plus
- Expertise in JIRA, Agile Delivery modelRegards, Sandeep
DubeyDirector- Sales- Tanisha Systems Inc. 99 Wood Ave South, Suite
# 308, Iselin, NJ 08830Phone:x 323 Text: Web: Email: - provided by
Keywords: Tanisha Systems, Inc., South Bend , Hybris Architect, Professions , Benton Harbor, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!