Manufacturing Production Operator (SIGN ON BONUS)
Company: Polygon Company
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Description: $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS Manufacturing Production
Operator$15 per hour minimum starting wageAvailability on 1st, 2nd,
and 3rd shift! $3 per hour second shift premium, $1 per hour third
shift premiumGreat benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k company
match, quarterly bonus, annual pay increase, education
reimbursement, career development opportunities, and more!SUMMARY
OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF MANUFACTURING OPERATOR
- Set up and run multiple types of machines (such as deburr,
chamfer, milling, taping and drilling stations).
- Able to read and follow published schedule.
- Follow detail instructions noted on the shop routers and/or
- Read required programs specified on routers along with
selecting proper material.
- Monitor work being performed to assure process stays within
- Clearly identify status of material in process.
- Able to perform first piece inspection on new set-ups.
- Report all scrap and production results to shift
- Report all equipment related problems to shift supervisor.
- Must complete all paperwork as required by work
- Maintaining area, equipment and supplies in a good clean
- Report equipment related problems to management.
- Keep work area clean.
- Willing to work regular and off shift hours.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Performs other duties assigned.PEOPLE
- Supervised by department supervisor/leader regarding
performance, priorities and quality.
- Ability to work and communicate with other individuals within
- Follow all Company rules.. Requirements: PHYSICAL DEMANDThe
physical demands for a manufacturing production operator described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employees is
regularly required to sit, stand, climb, walk, use hands, and talk
and hear for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- Able to lift and/or move 25 to 50 lbs. periodically during the
- Frequently required to reach and use hands and
arms.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully as a
manufacturing production operator, the individuals must be
qualified with the knowledge, skill and abilities listed below:
- Required to understand basic math including percentages, ratios
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to read/understand measuring devices (gauges and
Keywords: Polygon Company, South Bend , Manufacturing Production Operator (SIGN ON BONUS), Professions , Walkerton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!