Company: Avalon Village
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Maintenance DirectorBring your heart to work! Caring people make
the difference at American Senior Communities!Compassion,
Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values
for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an
acronym for C.A.R.E.; they are our guiding principles and create
the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.American Senior Communities has
proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a
long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior
Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our
leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community
well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation
of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that
we'll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take
great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we
do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but
following a calling.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources
available for employees and household family members of
- Employee Referral Program - get paid to refer a friend to join
- Pathogen Reducing Air purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19What will you be doing and how
will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- You will act as a positive teammate to fellow employees by
helping onboard new teammates.
- To create a safe and attractive living environment you will
plan and organize maintenance services as needed.
- You will play an intricate role in developing facility specific
preventative maintenance schedules for resident rooms and common
areas of facility.
- You will be pivotal in hiring, training, ensuring retention of
qualified staff to provide services to achieve a hazard-free,
sanitary, comfortable, homelike environment for residents, facility
staff, and others. Requirements
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One-year experience in institutional maintenance
- Supervisory or management experience required.We are committed
to the safety and health of our team members, residents and
families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a
mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for
all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to
compassionately serve every resident with quality care and
excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is
essential for our customer's safety and health. New hires,
including rehires, will need to show evidence of full vaccination
on or before start or receive their first dose or one dose vaccine
prior to start date. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.The Company
understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may
have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we
are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from
being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their
exemption through their supervisor once hired.We are Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: Avalon Village, South Bend , Maintenance Director, Professions , Ligonier, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!