Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks
Location: South Bend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $77,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,200-$1,470 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 213044Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling cabinets.
- Assist with unloading.
- 3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the Midwest and Northeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 75 miles of Chicago, IL or Culver, IN. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing. Meet the team that
drivers on this account work with Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI174396156
Keywords: Schneider, South Bend , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Cabinetworks, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!