Development Fabrication Technician
Company: Polygon Company
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Assist with developing fabrication process for new medical
- Assist with optimization of fabrication of existing medical
- Maintain schedule to ensure on time delivery of samples and
- Create work instructions for each product to ensure repeatable
and reproducible processes.
- Recommend tooling designs, guides, gauges and fixtures to
properly make and evaluate products.
- Recommend equipment improvements to optimize processes.
- Support and train medical fabrication operators.
- Willing to work regular and off-shift hours.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Performs other duties assigned..
- Required to understand basic math including percentages, ratios
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to write legibly.
- Ability to read/understand measuring devices (gauges and
Keywords: Polygon Company, South Bend , Development Fabrication Technician, Professions , Walkerton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!