Regional Dedicated Class A Dry Van Driver - Company Driver OR Owner Operator
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: South Bend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
$7500 Sign on Bonus available!!
- OT available, time and a half after 40 hours
- $55/daily per diem
Clean Harbors South Bend, IN is looking for a Regional Dedicated
Class A Dry Van Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our
Regional Class A Dry Van Drivers are responsible for picking up
hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and then
delivering it to a designated disposal site. This position may
require travel away from home 4 nights a week and home on
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer
locations utilizing 53' Dry Vans;
- Assists with loading/unloading of drums and totes using pallets
jacks and/or forklift;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the
- Secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 1-2 nights a
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements Required;
- 1+ year of Hazmat Transportation experience;
- 1+ year of OTR/Regional Dry Van experience.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at our
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, South Bend , Regional Dedicated Class A Dry Van Driver - Company Driver OR Owner Operator, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!