Mold Technician (2nd Shift)
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThis Mold Technician position is with a small,
but growing blow-molded plastics manufacturer producing custom blow
molded finished products and standard and custom products including
various containers, structural panels, decorative/commercial bulbs,
spoilers, and bumpers to name a few. This company's diverse product
lines provide a stable production flow and with their 24/5
schedule, you will have a great work/life balance! Some job
- Setup and operate a variety of material handling, molding,
finishing, and assembly equipment
- Ensure that equipment is operating safely and is producing
proper quality parts and meets standard cycle time for each
- Monitor processes throughout the shift and effect any
adjustments necessary to the process. This would include both
production rates and part quality issues.
- Monitor scrap being produced from process and effect changes
needed to eliminate root cause of scrap.
- Maintain and clean machines throughout shift.
- Inform Production Leadership, where necessary, of all events
affecting the flow of production.
- Communicate with on-coming team members with respect to shift
performance and scrap.
- Take action to promptly correct or remove all workplace hazards
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me for more
information. Sam YoungSenior Business
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, South Bend , Mold Technician (2nd Shift), Professions , Coloma, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!