Inventory Control Clerk- Utilimaster
Company: Specialized Staffing Solutions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:Responsible for processing inventory
transactions in AS400/Aurora. Performs random cycle counts based on
ABC classification. Reconciles variances found during the cycle
counts and makes corrections. Files all related documentation.JOB
- Review and process inventory adjustment tickets.
- Process material transfers between stockrooms.
- Process cut sheet transactions to show material
- Process nonconforming transactions and vendor chargebacks as
- Perform work order booking transactions.
- Input the necessary text on work orders, documenting shortages
and serial numbers.
- Maintain work orders based on material changes initiated by
engineering or sales change orders or by actual material usage as
the order is built.
- Review and release units as they are completed, generating
federal certification and tire tags.
- Performs random cycle counts based on ABC classification
- Reconciles variance found and makes corrections based upon the
root cause of each error.
- Compile inventory accuracy detail based on the cycle
- Reconcile negative inventory issues.
- Process material receiving transactions as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Lead and active participation in year-end inventory count
- Provide feedback to appropriate functional groups on gaps to
inventory control compliance issues for quick resolution and
permanent corrective actions.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic understanding of ERP and the production process.
- Able to follow established procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organization and time management skills necessary to
manage competing demands
- HSD/GED required.
Keywords: Specialized Staffing Solutions, South Bend , Inventory Control Clerk- Utilimaster, Professions , Bristol, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!