Transportation Manager La Porte IN
Company: Griffin Recruitment Group LLC
Location: La Porte
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Summary: As Transportation Manager you will manage all aspects
of transportation and shipping for warehousing at the La Porte, IN
facility. Duties include routing drivers, ensuring the safety of
personnel and equipment, documentation, and maintaining
relationships with third parties and customers. You will also be
responsible for hiring, training, and when necessary, terminating
employees as needed for the transportation department.
- Three or more years experience as a Fleet or Transportation
Manager in a warehousing environment.
- Willing to be on call in evening hours for potential problems;
such as breakdowns, accidents, driver routing issues and/or
- Employment history shows longevity with previous employers few
- CDL is a big plus but not required
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with an established and stable
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Pension program
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to
Keywords: Griffin Recruitment Group LLC, South Bend , Transportation Manager La Porte IN, Professions , La Porte, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!