$18.50 - $22.00 an hour - Food Production - 1st, 2
Company: Maple Leaf Farms
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe at Maple Leaf Farms are the leading world
provider in all Duck meat Products. Within our multiple
Milford-based facilities, we engage in all steps of food production
from farm to plate. We have multiple shifts and positions for you
to choose from. Apply to join our Maple Leaf Team!
Why You Should Work with Us!
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time off
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Generous attendance policy with Attendance Bonus!
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Raises after 120-Days on the job
- Competitive Pay and Benefits Food Production Required Task:
- Handling, sorting & organizing of Raw Meat & Poultry
- Processing poultry utilizing hand tools such as knives,
scissors, and saws;
- Manually packing & cut up of Raw & Cooked Meat Products
- Utilizing manual and automatic tape machines and labeling
- Oven Roasting, marinating, prepping, deboning & packing of Raw
and Ready-to-Eat Product
- Working in wet and/or cold environment
Keywords: Maple Leaf Farms, South Bend , $18.50 - $22.00 an hour - Food Production - 1st, 2, Professions , Nappanee, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!