Company: Parker Hannifin Syracuse Facility
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION:
- In the allocated area, supervise and direct the work activities
of Group Leaders.
- Develop the team, including but not limited to developing and
executing development goals and identifying opportunities for
- Identify and remove waste in designated departments on a
- Participate in cost-cutting initiatives.
- Work with Engineering to plan new product launches.
- Ensure that quality requirements are met, emphasizing and
focusing on continuous improvement in order to improve
manufacturing capability and reduce scrap and rework.
- Identify the source of any quality issues.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with consumers
through communicating with them.
- Organize efforts for corrective action.
- Utilize build plans to conduct capacity analysis.
- Determine the number of people needed in the designated
- Ascertain that departmental productivity goals are met in order
to meet client demands.
- Troubleshoot material and scheduling concerns.
- Develop and implement standardized departmental work
- Ensure process stability by adhering to a set of
- Promoting and enforcing adherence to safety policies and
procedures is essential.
- Conduct safety audits and investigations.
- Address noncompliance with safety regulations.
- Keep Operation Showcase running well.
- Promote the team to work as high-performance team members
within the Corporation, where they are engaged and
- Associates A bachelor's degree in business or engineering, as
well as three years of prior manufacturing supervision experience,
or an equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Leadership abilities must be displayed.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Must be able to collaborate well with people in a team setting
and at all levels of the company.
- Strong verbal, writing, and interpersonal communication
abilities are required.You should be proficient in:
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Scheduling Experience
- Recruiting and Training Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSalary info:$27 - $30
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Syracuse Facility, South Bend , Production Supervisor, Professions , Syracuse, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!