Night Shift Production Supervisor- Utilimaster
Company: Specialized Staffing Solutions
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYOur night shift production supervisors
report to a mid-level supervisor. The production supervisor is
responsible for ensuring the quality, production standard, and
objectives are achieved. They will work with our staffing partners
to ensure their team is up to roster, and they will work with our
onsite retention manager to ensure they are minimizing turnover
within their team. They will be charged with developing and
mentoring a growing team. They will be preparing and supporting
production plans that establish priorities and sequences for
manufacturing products.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that and quality and production standards and objectives
are achieved within the team.
- Prepares and supports production plans that establish
priorities and sequences for manufacturing products, utilizing
knowledge of production processes, methods, machinery, equipment
capabilities, and manpower requirements.
- Lead and coach production associates engaged in the
manufacturing process. Facilitate superior individual performance
and foster a team environment through the use of progressive
management methods, training, and continual communication.
- Improve sustainable quality and productivity through problem
identification, investigating issues, identifying solutions and
developing action plans.
- Create methods and provide guidance for the team to achieve
production targets, ensure quality, control costs, reduce scrap,
and maintain inventory targets.
- Maintain 5S standards.
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational
guidelines related to established FVS Quality performed in a safe
- Maintain working knowledge of safety policies and regulations
to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe
- A minimum of 3 years in a supervisor/ leadership related
experience in a manufacturing environment. Tier 1/ 2 automotive
- Associates Degree required, B.S. degree in operations
management or related field preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of production techniques, processes, and
methods. Familiarity with problem solving methods such as root
cause analysis, basic statistical analysis preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, emphasizing
interpersonal, group presentation, and team facilitation
- Strong analytical skills and computer skills (MS Office
Suites); experience working with ERP systems.
Keywords: Specialized Staffing Solutions, South Bend , Night Shift Production Supervisor- Utilimaster, Professions , Bristol, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!