Maintenance Technician- All Shifts
Company: Maple Leaf Farms
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Interview Now!! Our reputable and growing customer is adding
Maintenance Technicians to their team! This company, a leader in
their industry for over 60 years offers great benefits, excellent
training and continued education and competitive salary. Job
Summary: Position accountable for work in plant maintenance
department, ensuring that maintenance activities are performed with
minimum interruption of production operations and in compliance
with all company rules and safety practices. Essential Duties:
- Responsible for preventative maintenance on machinery (i.e.
checking belts, chains, electrical cabinets, greasing, etc.)
- Troubleshoot when necessary (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic,
- Maintain record keeping on preventative maintenance
- Dismantles and reassembles machinery and equipment in order to
make necessary repairs
- Research required parts needed for repairs and fills out order
- Perform other duties as assigned by maintenance supervisor or
- Interact in a professional manner with all departments as
necessary Skills And Abilities:
- Strong mechanical abilities
- Experience working with industrial electricity, refrigeration
is a plus.
- Ability to trouble-shoot mechanical problems for production and
other plant equipment and consult with Maintenance Department when
- Ability to read and understand technical information, work
orders, and labels.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of
employees. Working Climate: Most of this job is performed in an
active fashion with long periods of unrestricted standing, walking,
bending, or stooping. Position involves lifting, pushing, and
pulling up to 50 pounds. Strong eye-hand coordination is necessary.
Job may entail work in cold, wet environment.
Keywords: Maple Leaf Farms, South Bend , Maintenance Technician- All Shifts, Professions , Warsaw, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!