Company: Parker Hannifin - IN
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Assist with the removal, repair, or relocation of machine
tools, the installation of air and water lines, and the alignment
and adjustment of machines for production.
- Assist in the diagnosis of equipment problems and the necessary
- Various types of hydraulic equipment, machine tools, building
plumbing, and related equipment are repaired and
- Arc and acetylene welding equipment must be set up and
- Additions, partitions, benches, shipping boxes, and other
carpentry should all be planned, laid out, and built.
- Purchase, inventory delivery, and hazardous item pick-up should
all be coordinated.
- Packaging, labeling, storing, and scheduling hazardous waste
pickup for off-site disposal should all be coordinated.
- Scissor lift, forklift, or other material handling equipment
are used by the operator.
- 5 years of similar maintenance experience or the competence to
complete the responsibilities mentioned.
- Electrical code knowledge at the national, state, and municipal
- Must be able to do all components of the job, including but not
limited to lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs. on a
regular, frequent, or occasional basis.
- Ability to operate as part of a team and communicate with
people at all levels of the company.
- Mechanical and electrical diagrams are both
- PLC troubleshooting and high math skills
- Working knowledge of blueprints and sketches.
- Must be able to analyze, correct, and run all essential tests
related to the installation, repair, and maintenance of all
systems, equipment, machinery, and tools.
- Must be able to analyze, correct, and perform all essential
tests related to the installation, maintenance, and upkeep of all
systems, equipment, machinery, tools, and other plant operating
systems as needed in any section of the facility, whether inside or
- Ability to effectively manage time and adapt to changing task
requirements through autonomous judgment.
- Sick days and vacations
- Program of instruction Program for gym membership 401(k) Plan
with Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Annual Cash Incentive Program for Retirement Income
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
Keywords: Parker Hannifin - IN, South Bend , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Syracuse, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!