Company: LOGAN Autism Learning Center
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_2nd shift Behavior Technician Compensated Training _
LOGAN Community Resources Inc. is a medium business in Saint
Joseph, MI. We are fast-paced, data-driven and our goal is to help
improve the quality of life for the individuals and families that
Our work environment includes:
* Relaxed atmosphere
* Growth opportunities
* Implements 1:1 instructional and behavioral intervention programs
with all assigned clients following the ABA treatment plan
developed by a Program Manager.
* Participates in all required training activities including, but
not limited to: The fundamental principles of ABA, discrete trial
teaching techniques, management of maladaptive behaviors, child
development, and data collection techniques applicable to the
clients on the Behavior Technician's caseload.
* Observes and records child's behavior and progress on goals as
indicated by the Program Manager.
* Provide assistance during the arrival and departure of
* Accurately completes daily documentation of services provided as
required for billing.
* Participates in meetings regarding the client's ABA program.
* Participates in monthly parent meeting for specific clients when
assigned by Program Manager or Clinical Site Director.
* Communicates with supervisory staff on a regular basis.
* Arrives promptly at service location and engages in productive
work activity until the end of the assigned shift.
* Respects the wishes of the family as outlined in the Family
* The Behavior Technician is required to be absolutely scrupulous
in respecting the confidentiality of the client and his/her
* Maintains a professional relationship with the family at all
times, refrains from sharing personal information about self or
others. Does not share complaints about employer (LOGAN), redirects
family to supervisory personnel when family expresses concerns
about LOGAN services.
* Work as a team member to develop and enhance the services
provided by LOGAN. Maintains a cooperative and respectful
relationship with all staff and management.
* Provides information to the accounting department needed for
billing for services provided with accuracy and within the
designated time frame.
* Demonstrates cultural competency in providing consistent high
quality services to individuals from diverse backgrounds and
* Completes training necessary to become a Registered Behavior
* Responsible for the health & safety of individuals served.
* Represent LOGAN in a positive way in the community.
* Serve as an advocate & protect the dignity & human rights of
* Serve as an example for staff in terms of good employee
practices, including (but not limited to) excellent attendance and
strict adherence to LOGAN policies.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: LOGAN Autism Learning Center, South Bend , Behavior Technician, Professions , Saint Joseph, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!