Company: Mission Woodworking
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionNOW HIRING MACHINE OPERATORSWe have openings on
2nd shift (2:15pm-11:15pm) and 3rd shift (9pm-6am)**Previous
manufacturing experience not required**Great opportunity to start
your manufacturing careerMission Woodworking is looking for several
qualified machine operators.We have several different machines
including beam saws, edgebanders and CNC's. Our machinery is mainly
Holzma and Homag branded equipment from Germany.Potential
- Be able to read a tape measure and digital calipers
- Understand the necessity for accuracy. We use very tight
tolerances of .003 to .008.
- Be able to lift 10-40lbs on a consistent basis
- Safely operate machinery
- Care about continued improvement
- Be able to adapt to the different machines listed above.
Mission Woodworking focuses on cross training their employees.
- Must be competent with basic computer functions. All of our
machinery is computer controlled.
- Must have a good attendance record. You should be proficient
- Machine Setups for Production RunsMachines & technologies
- Calipers and Micrometers
- CNC Router
- Horizontal Machining Center (3-4 axis)Salary info:$16 - $19 /
Keywords: Mission Woodworking, South Bend , Production Associate, Professions , Bristol, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!