Maintenance Scheduler Planner
Company: Lippert Components, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Who We Are:Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and
supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions,
dedicated to shaping, growing and bettering the RV, marine,
automotive, commercial vehicle and building products industries. We
combine our strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of
our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled customer service,
award-winning innovation, and premium products to all of our
customers. Why We are Different:At Lippert, Everyone Matters. This
is not just a tagline or empty promise; it is who we are. We have
intentionally created a culture that values and celebrates our team
members unique and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and
experiences. We strive to give our team members a deeper sense of
purpose at work, and we continue to build a better work environment
by aligning our cultural and business strategies with the needs of
our team members. What You will Get:
- A unique, inclusive and supportive company culture.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental,
vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more!
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to
- Holiday, personal and vacation days.Summary/Objective
Responsible for working with Maintenance Supervisors to identify
priority, scope, safety and resource prerequisites, and scheduling
requirements of work orders. Responsible for adhering to LCI core
values, safety guidelines, and lean initiatives. Required to
request support, as necessary, from other Maintenance leadership
and Maintenance technicians. All Maintenance positions support
operations and production first, when necessary. Essential
- Responsible for screening of work requests and clarification of
expectations with requestors in a timely fashion, as required by
- Responsible for review of technician Inspections for completion
and necessary follow up, as required by department standards.
- Responsible for initial scheduling of PMs on a monthly basis,
with follow up necessary to assure PM schedule is fulfilled, as
required by department standards.
- Responsible for driving scheduling and following up on closure
of work orders, so that work orders are fulfilled and completed in
CMMS, as required by department standards.
- Responsible for ordering of components, equipment, and
specialized tools from parts lists provided by Maintenance
Supervisors or Managers to complete work orders; racking and
labeling of components by work order # within the hub for
Technicians to access, as required by department standards.
- Responsible for field walks to identify work requirements, and
to perform auditing and inventory, as necessary.
- Responsible for consulting with appropriate Maintenance
Supervisors and seeking approval from Maintenance Manager in
response to request for alterations to Preventative Maintenance
schedules or procedures.
- Participates in shutdown and weekend planning, as required by
- Assists Maintenance Manager with clerical, auditing, or
inventory projects, compiles and delivers reports from Tabware, as
requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for coaching and problem solving technical problems
with Tabware and Technician tablets.
- May be responsible for coordination of repair and preventative
maintenance of forklift units on campus, as designated by
- Must have good housekeeping and implementing/sustaining 5S
- Must observe and promote all safety rules and policies.
- Must have basic computer, reading/writing, and communication
- Must have the ability to interpret manuals and technical
- Must be highly motivated, organized, self-starter, able execute
work from daily schedule.
- Must use honesty, integrity, and candor with the entire
Maintenance team to create trust, and to support their passion for
- Must be committed to maintaining positive attitude and caring
- Must be reliable and prompt.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis role
does not have any supervisory responsibility upon hiring. Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This
position is very active while performing this job the employee is
regularly standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping,
crouching, crawling, balancing, reaching, handling, and climbing
all day. The employee may have to lift and/or move items over 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.In addition, the
employee may be exposed to dust, fumes, gases, noise, heat, cold,
and wet work while performing job duties. This position requires
Personal Protective Equipment.Position Type/Expected Hours of
WorkThis is a full-time hourly position, and hours of work and days
are based upon the need to support operations and production. Some
Saturdays will be mandatory.TravelNo travel will be required.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must successfully complete LCI new hire safety training and
- Must be able to successfully pass the LCI OSHA approved
- Must successfully complete all LCI lean training, as
- Must successfully complete LCI Tabware Technician
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of commercial
construction, plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Ability to weld or experience with basic metal
- Basic knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Experience rigging and moving equipment with a boom.
- Experience with a meter or other electrical test
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic
- Repair-Education/Experience with machine operation and
- Coating-Experience servicing coating or blasting systems.
- PLC-Education/Experience servicing programmable logic
- Work with CMMS software preferred; knowledge of Tabware
software a plus.Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience working with local or state licensing/permitting
- Experience working in a Welding environment preferred.
- Experience working in an environment with a powder coating
- Experience with preventative maintenance, world class
manufacturing methodologies, predictive maintenance, 5S, lean/six
sigma principles, and/or daily team maintenance preferred.
- Experience drafting with CAD software preferred.Additional
Eligibility QualificationsNone.Work Authorization/Security
ClearanceMust be able to pass EVerify. Other DutiesPlease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Lippert
provides equal employment opportunity to all team members and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
age, genetic information, disability, citizen status, veteran
status, military service, marital status or any other legally
protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
This policy governs all employment decisions, including
recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training,
promotion, discipline, transfer, leave-of-absence, access to
benefits, layoff, recall, termination and other personnel matters.
All employment and personnel-related decisions are based solely
upon legitimate, job-related factors, such as skill, ability, past
performance, and length of service with Lippert.Lipperts strong
commitment to equal employment opportunity requires a commitment by
each individual team member. Compliance with the letter and spirit
of this policy is required of all team members. Violations of this
policy should be immediately reported to your leader or to any
member of leadership. Team members who violate this policy will be
subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
employment.Requisition ID: 2022-8613 External Company URL:
https://www.lci1.com/ Street: 51040 Greenfield Pkwy
Keywords: Lippert Components, Inc, South Bend , Maintenance Scheduler Planner, Professions , Middlebury, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!