Sr Manufacturing Technician - Wednesday through Sunday
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: South Bend
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Improve business and family comfort, protection and
productivityProduce high quality products and services for our
customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements. Swing Shift - Wednesday through Sunday -Key
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirementsU.S. PERSON
REQUIREMENTS Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and
regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as,
a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status
in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School DiplomaWE VALUE
- Demonstrated ability to understand blueprints and inspect
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- SAP knowledge
- Small tool knowledge - such as gauges and calipersAdditional
JOB ID: HRD216234Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 3520 Westmoor St,South
Bend,Indiana,46628-1373,United StatesNonexemptDue to US export
control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have
protected status.Early Career (ALL)Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Disability Solutions, South Bend , Sr Manufacturing Technician - Wednesday through Sunday, Professions , South Bend, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!