Lead Retail Sales Consultant
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers
and employees in our stores. Achieves own goals and acts as an
extended leadership team member for the store. Cultivates
relationships with shoppers and team members with their technology,
product and sales knowledge. Assists with onboarding and coaching
of new team members. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in
own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less
* Assumes leadership role with customers and sales consultants
sharing and demonstrating product, service and sales know-how,
delivering a superior experience every time. Fosters and emulates
sales excellence, professionalism, customer engagement and
* Operates as a sales floor leader ensuring sales floor standards
are met and observes and coaches sales consultants to deliver a
superior store experience. Identifies coaching and training
opportunities and partners with key stakeholders to address.
* As needed, steps in to meet or exceed sales quotas for the store
in an accountability-based culture.
* Ensures all customer facing technology is functional to optimize
sales opportunities, store and employee experiences. Escalates
issues to store management as appropriate.
* As directed by store management, supports daily sales floor
responsibilities including staffing, scheduling, huddle and dress
* Owns new hire experience including onboarding, training and
development for technology, tools and process. Consistently strives
to enhance the new hire experience and partners with store
management on key initiatives and ideas.
* Serves as signatory of verification of inventory counts as well
as finance and operational audits in absence of store management.
Identifies inventory count issues and escalates to Store Management
* Serves as signatory on daily cash management and sales
verification when Store Management is not available.
* Assumes team leadership role with customer service escalations,
employee needs and operational requirements when Store Management
is not available. Supports the cycle count and inventory receiving
process in similar circumstances.
* Audits the execution of store policies and procedures such as
retention, payments, equipment, sales integrity and revenue
assurance to support a high performing store experience.
* Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in
delegated leadership work assigned.
* Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
* Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* This information has been designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, South Bend , Lead Retail Sales Consultant, Sales , Granger, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!