Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwan-'s Home Delivery
Posted on: May 14, 2022
New Operating Hours! Schwan-'s Home Delivery is proactively
working to ensure route stops end earlier each evening to get our
Route Sales Representatives home to their families. 9am-6pm Monday
through Friday with limited Saturday work.Position Type:
Full-timeWage: $42,000-$47,000/annually $140/per day+commission
paid weekly! $2k Sign-on Bonus for your 1st year!Duties and
- Work independently as part of a team of motivated individuals
who share similar values.
- You receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who
care and coach you to success; after which you receive your own
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe
operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of
Transportation regulations and requirements, and any other program
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new
customers for the route system in the assigned areas, making sales
presentations to prospective customers, and informing customers of
new products, promotional products, and any specials.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in
our local communities, and in return, they welcome us at their
homes and into their lives.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- Earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with the commission on a
- You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple
health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a
401K plan with a company contribution, plus more, including an
employee discount!Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including
appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL
- Positive Attitude and High Energy
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a
willingness to learnMember of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to
a career at Schwan-'s!Schwan-'s Home Service is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to disability, age,
race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or
other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan-'s Home Delivery, South Bend , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Lucerne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!