Company: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC.
Location: Mill Creek
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Do you have a passion for helping customers? Are you interested
in getting a head start in your Sales Career? Wondering how you can
be the best and most effective Salesperson in the industry? Then
you're in luck! Our perfect fit will have experience with the
Plumbing or Distribution Industry Etna is looking for the best in
class Sales Trainee to develop through our Trainee program and
become a very successful Salesperson. Sales Trainee Job Summary:
Train in various departments, gain product knowledge, and learn
company culture to become an effective Outside Salesperson in the
company. The Sales Training program is an entry-level, hands-on
training program. How quickly one moves through the program is
determined by performance and available opportunities. Sales
Trainee Residential Plumbing Sales Trainee Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:These include the following and others may be
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a
positive customer experience.
- Talk with customers, outside Sales Representatives, and vendors
by phone and email.
- Receive and process orders for product.
- Type orders and quotes within the system; preparing, posting,
and closing work orders and projects as required.
- Create job files and organize paperwork as needed.
- Coordinate shipping of orders and materials required with
- Address issues concerning billing or services rendered,
referring complaints of service failures to designated departments
- Service counter customers needs through entering sales orders,
expediting b/os, purchasing and or transferring special order or
non stock items.
- Gather materials/products in the warehouse and or yard to
package/assemble for customer pick-up within one hour of the order
- Use care in the handling of all materials and/or products.
- Prevent shipping errors and inventory errors through verifying
of ones own work.
- Backing up service counter customers needs through entering
sales orders, expediting b/os, purchases and or transferring
special order or non-stock items.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely while adhering
to all safety regulations.
- Assist in the stocking, cleaning, up keeping and appearance of
the sales counter area.
- Maintain and build business relationships with customers.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely Residential Plumbing Sales Trainee Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set a positive example.
- Maintain a professional image as a representative of the
- Have a valid drivers license and insurance company acceptable
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to successfully achieve Powered Industrial Equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures
- Ability to write reports and communicate data through
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Eclipse is
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines and
easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability and willingness to relocate at the end of the training
program. Residential Plumbing Sales Trainee Education and/or
- Bachelors degree from four-year college or university; or
- One to two years of related experience and training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Ability to pass operator exam and drive powered industrial
- Possess a valid drivers license and have acceptable driving
record. Plumbing Sales Trainee Physical Demands and Working
Conditions:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these
- Frequently required to talk and hear; walk and stand; use arms,
hands, and fingers; handle, grasp, and reach.
- Regularly required to sit; climb, bend, and stoop; push, pull,
carry; and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a
consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear
vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception,
and color vision.
- Work performed in various environments, including warehouse,
office, and outdoors, as move through the program.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Pass substance abuse screening.#IN23 PI216416795
Keywords: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC., South Bend , Sales Trainee, Sales , Mill Creek, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...